Plan your vacation now in one of the most unique spots on the Oregon Coast, Pacific City. Enjoy your adventure in a luxurious condominium overlooking the beach, facing Haystack Rock, Cape Kiwanda headlands and dunes. Combine your stay with guided fishing trips for Chinook salmon, Coho salmon, Steelhead, Dungeness crab or deep-sea fishing. The unique features of Kiwanda beach offer great surfing and views of Dory boat fishermen, who dock their flat bottom rigs on the sand below. Who could ask for more?
Your spacious condominium features:
- spectacular oceanfront views from the master and guest bedrooms, dining and living room with French doors opening onto your private deck
- master bedroom with king bed; featuring a bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and heated slate floors
- guest bedroom with queen bed
- third bedroom with twin beds
- full electronic media throughout, with HDTV flat panel screens in living room and every bedroom, high speed Internet, Ipod compatible and surround sound system
- remote controlled gas fireplace in living area
- gourmet kitchen fully outfitted
- woodwork and custom-crafted furniture and original art from master craftsmen and artists
- private balcony with gas barbecue
- covered parking entry
- concierge services, mid-week refresher cleaning, movies and bicycles for rental provided by Cottages at Cape Kiwanda
One can enjoy climbing the dunes, crabbing at Netarts Bay or hiking at Cape Lookout State Park. Restaurants, grocery store and local galleries complete the array of delight in this quaint coastal community. Nearby, enjoy the ever-popular and award winning microbrewery, Pelican Pub & Brewery.
Upscale dining is available at Delicate Bistro. Enjoy local fare at the Sportsman's Tavern and Oar House Bar & Grill. Breakfast and coffee shops include Grateful Bread Bakery Restaurant and Stimulus Espresso Cafe.
Venturing north from Pacific City discover the Air Museum and Cheese Factory in Tillamook. Heading south one can enjoy the beach in Neskowin and great food at Hawk Creek Café. Further south shopping is available at the factory outlet and other coastal shops in Lincoln City.
The best treat of all is to relax and enjoy the incredible Oregon coastal experience as it happens right in front of you. The magnificent ocean views, surging waves and winter storms fill one with awe. The incessant surge, the smell and sounds soon bring a sense of inner peace. Wildlife emerges; one searches for the spouting of whales or tracks the swirling of seagulls around Haystack Rock. Catching a salmon on your guided drift boat soon becomes a moment to treasure for a lifetime. Take a pause from life ... disappear into the multicolored sunsets … enjoy the renewal. Get ready for your magical moments, dust off your camera, and enjoy a week in Pacific City.
To enjoy your stay, we offer a substantial discount on the best of the best units at Cottages at Cape Kiwanda. Please remember, a portion of the cost is tax-deductible!
Enjoy one of the greatest adventures and memories ever. We look forward to sharing this experience with you.
Cottages at Cape Kiwanda
3 Bedroom, Oceanfront view
Dates Currently Available:
December 8-15, 2017
February 23-March 2, 2018
April 27-May 4, 2018
One week rental at $3,100.
($2,100 rental fee plus $1,000 refundable security deposit.)
A portion of your rental fee is tax-deductible by
supporting The Bridges Foundation.
Additional details provided upon confirming reservation.
Interested in renting 2-3 nights instead of a full week? We will soon have shorter time-frames available.
Purchasing this product represents your agreement to terms of rental contract. Contract must be agreed to prior to placing order. Contract will be emailed to you after purchase. If you have additional questions, please contact us.